Tuesday 26 April 2011

My major premise

I've just learnt from 'The Power of Your Subconscious Mind' by Joseph Murphay that whatever major premise your conscious mind assumes to be true determines the conclusion your subconscious mind
comes to in regard to any particular question or problem in your mind. Therefore, here is what I believe to be true:

"I have complete control over my thoughts, feelings and emotions. Thus I have complete control over my conscious mind and what it feeds to my subconscious mind. Every wish, goal and dream I have will come true because I believe in the infinite power that my subconscious mind holds. Happiness, love, peace, good health and wealth live within me and flow through my body and mind. I am whatever I choose to be, and what I choose to be is beyond significant!"

No comments:

Post a Comment