Tuesday 26 April 2011

The things I CAN afford

I always feel at ease when driving because I always have a full tank of fuel

I feel successful because whenever my girlfriend wants to buy a new pair of shoes or garment I can afford to buy it for her without even looking at the price tag!

I always look my sharpest and feel confident because I am able to buy all the shoes, clothing and accessories I want.

I'm always comfortable walking around because the shoes I wear cushion my feet

I always have a lot of fun when I am out with my friends because I can always pay for our meals, shout everyone drinks and fund any of the activities we want to do

I feel like a useful member of the family because I help out by paying for the bills and lend money to whoever needs it.

I feel at peace because I know that my brother does not have to worry about paying for his tens of thousands of dollars student loan because I have paid it off for him already

I feel successful as a son because I have helped my mother fulfill her long awaited dream by opening a restaurant with her that has turned into a massive franchise!

I feel confident going to meetings because I can always buy coffees/drinks/food for guests at my meetings

No comments:

Post a Comment