Monday 2 May 2011

believe Believe BELIEVE

I believe that my subconscious mind had created me, therefore it can restore my body to its perfect health
I believe that my body is full of strength and endless energy
I believe in the infinite power of my subconscious mind
I believe in myself
I believe in my infinite ability to inspire others
I believe that the world is full of good
I believe that the world is filled with caring, loving people
I believe that everyday I attract these people in my life
I believe that together we will change the world
I believe that together, mankind has infinite power

I believe that I am blessed
I am grateful for all the blessings that have been stowed upon me
I am grateful for my perfect health
I am grateful for my strong and creative mind
I am grateful for my loving family whom care so dearly for each other and are so peaceful and harmonious
I believe that my family will live a life of infinite joy, happiness, success and fulfillment
I am grateful for my beloved girlfriend who has the kindest, most innocent heart that is filled with infinite love
I believe that she will fulfill all of her dreams
I believe that within her she has the strength to overcome any challenges she faces
I believe that we will live a happy life together, filled with joy, success and fulfillment

I believe that I will manifest my mothers dream into reality
I believe that I have been blessed with all the qualities I need
I will devote every day of my life to its fruition
I will devote every thought to its fruition

I believe that I walk this Earth for a specific purpose
To serve those in need
To love those in pain
To inspire those in doubt
I believe that I will one day reach my major life purpose
I will end the suffering of those who are living in poverty
I will bring balance the world - there is less suffering and more living
I will travel to my homeland of Africa and empower my fellow people who have suffered for long enough
I will travel around the world and empower the people of the world
My name will be forever written in history as the one man who achieved the impossible
The one man who inspired the world to change itself

Within me I hold infinite power, wisdom, knowledge, motivation, inspiration and love that drives me in every way to unlock my true potential and reach my major life purpose

No comments:

Post a Comment