Tuesday 3 May 2011

Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow

I am stronger today than I was yesterday but not as strong as I will be tomorrow

I am happier today than I was yesterday but not as happy as I will be tomorrow

I am healthier today than I was yesterday but not as healthy as I will be tomorrow

I am closer to success today than I was yesterday but not as close as I will be tomorrow

I am more loving today than I was yesterday but not as loving as I will be tomorrow

My skin is clearer today than it was yesterday but not as clear as it will be tomorrow

My relationships are stronger today than they were yesterday but not as strong as they will be tomorrow

My family is more prosperous today than they were yesterday but not as prosperous as they will be tomorrow

My love for you is stronger today than it was yesterday but not as strong as it will be tomorrow

My closest friends are more successful today than they were yesterday but not as successful as they will be tomorrow

The world is more peaceful today than it was yesterday but not as peaceful as it will be tomorrow

My eyesight is clearer today than it was yesterday but not as strong as it will be tomorrow

My mind is more disciplined today than it was yesterday but not as disciplined as it will be tomorrow

I have inspired more people today than I have yesterday but not as many as I will inspire tomorrow

1 comment:

  1. I like your outlook on things! Very positive and true.

    ReplyDelete